10. Be "in the know" about CSS.
9. Meet interesting people: President Goodwin, CSS staff, and other parents.
8. Give input from a parent perspective to improve CSS.
7. Gain perspective from other parents.
6. Have a good reason to visit the Duluth campus and satellite campuses.
5. Attend important CSS events: Lighting a Tradition and Holiday Party in December, and Dinner with the President.
4. Learn about resources available at CSS and BE a resource to fellow CSS parents.
3. Contribute to the well-being of CSS: table at move-in day, tent at homecoming, spring and fall parent socials.
2. Keep connected and involved with your students' education.
1. Eat good food with great people, especially Elizabeth!