- The Greenview Dining Room will be open regular hours, so food will be available for students.
- In the case of another power outage, we have encouraged students to know where their flashlights are located, as well as any personal emergency items such as medications. Students were also reminded to fill their water bottles, and to also make sure their phones, etc are fully charged.
- Resident Advisors have been (and will remain) present on campus to support students as needed. In the case of an emergency, students have been provided contact information for 24 hour service.
- Students were reminded to avoid driving and to stay off the roads as much as possible.
- Safety is our main priority at this time. If you are in contact with your student, please remind them to make sure all windows are shut, and that external doors are pulled close. We also suggest that students remember to dress warmly if they venture out during the storm.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the Res Life team at email@example.com or 218 723-6193.