· All housing information can be found on the main menu on the CSS website under “About CSS”—“Student Affairs” — “Housing and Residential Life.”
· Housing contracts for the upcoming academic year 2013/14 are due February 1, 2014.
· There are two different forms. One for new incoming students and another one for current students. The current student form is a renewal contract.
· CSS is anticipating more apartment openings for upper-class students this upcoming academic year.
· All first- and second-year students are required to live on campus. Check the website for exceptions if your student will be commuting to CSS.
· RA and ARM applications are due no later than noon, Tuesday, January 21, 2014.
· For current CSS Students, summer rent is $850 plus a $50 deposit.
· Rent for non-CSS students living with CSS students will be $750 plus a $250 damage deposit.
· Students who need to live on campus over the summer, but for a limited period of time pay a fee of $20/day not to exceed the $850 fee for the summer.
· For more information go to CSS website under “About CSS”—“Student Affairs”—“Housing and Residential Life”—“Summer Housing.”