Friday, April 24, 2015

President Larry Goodwin announces retirement as of June 2016

Dear Parent of a St. Scholastica student,

This week, I announced my retirement, effective at the end of June 2016.  That month I will turn 70 and I will have been president of St. Scholastica for eighteen years.  Working at this special College has been the greatest calling of my life, and I will miss it dearly.  But it will be time to bring in new leadership with ideas and energy to help write the next chapter of the St. Scholastica story.

Thank you for entrusting your daughter or son to the College.  You can be sure that we will continue to work hard to offer her or him the transformative possibility of Catholic Benedictine learning.

The Board of Trustees has selected the national consulting firm Academic Search to help with the search for the next president. Check our website, css.edu/search, for updates in months to come. Meanwhile, I remain at your service for another year. 

Thank you for your belief in St. Scholastica’s mission, and I wish you and your student all the best.


Larry Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment