Monday, August 8, 2016

Welcome to the College of St. Scholastica (CSS)!

Welcome to the start of the 2016-2017 academic year!
I am a mom, too!  Although mine is a
bit younger! A future Saint in training!


I would like to re-introduce myself. My name is Marisa Sanderson.  I am the coordinator of Student Activities on campus! I am hard at work getting ready for Welcome Weekend 2016 and all the wonderful events and activities planned for the fall!


I will also be a primary contact for new parents.  Most of you will want to use these emails and phone numbers to answer your questions, but if you don’t know who to contact, feel free to contact me at msanderson@css.edu  or 218-723-6147 with any questions or concerns and I will do my best to answer your questions or find the right person who will.

Fall 2016 Important Dates

Friday, September 2:  Move in Day for new students from 9:00am to 2:00pm
Sunday and Monday, September 4-5: Move in Days for Returning Students  from 9:00-2:00

Friday, September 9: Last day to change meal plan selection before it gets "locked in" for the semester

What to bring to College? Check out the New Student FAQ Page 

Additional Resources:

OneStop for Financial Aid, Bills, and Registration Status
218-723-6570   or   1-877-287-8716 (toll free)
onestop@css.edu


Residential Life and Housing (including what to bring and dorm room dimensions)
www.css.edu/reslife
218-723-6391
reslife@css.edu


Food concerns/Dietary questions


Computer Purchasing and Tech Questions
218-723-5911
helpdesk@css.edu


Welcome Weekend Schedule


August Adventures


Health Insurance and Vaccination
Click on the links on the right to get insurance info.
I understand this can be an exciting and also stressful time of year. I am here to help calm your nerves and make the transition of your student to their new home go as smoothly as possible.  They have selected a wonderful school and we are all very excited to welcome your students into our CSS Community. Enjoy your summer and please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, such as what to bring to college, or any other concerns!


Take care,
Marisa Sanderson
msanderson@css.edu
218-723-6147

No comments:

Post a Comment